Orlando Divorce Lawyers
Amy E. Goodblatt and Tatiana Leo have served families in Orange County, Florida for decades.
With 35 years of combined experience practicing family law, Orlando divorce lawyers Amy E. Goodblatt and Tatiana Leo have the knowledge and ability to guide you through the process of divorce. We strive to provide the most innovative service possible, to help you obtain the results you desire after a divorce. Without an experienced lawyer, the transitions you experience during a divorce can wreak havoc on you and your family. We know that legal negotiations can be tough, and that the consequences of divorce are evident financially, emotionally, and even physically. Our goal is to exceed your expectations, and to resolve disputes quickly and discreetly, with little to no financial and life disruption.
We provide services for any concerns during an Orlando divorce, including:
- Property Distribution – Division of property is one of the biggest causes of strife during a divorce. Goodblatt · Leo emphasizes collaboration and mediation to help you and your partner reach decisions that are fair and mutually beneficial.
- Pre-Nuptial Agreements – We can help you create, enact, and enforce spousal agreements that protect your interests.
- Child Support – It is the legal responsibility for both parents to provide financial support for their child. We can help you negotiate child support terms, to give your child the best quality of life possible after a divorce. We can also help you with modification of child support, should any changes occur in your life.
- Alimony – After a divorce, you may need financial support in order to provide the same comfortable living conditions that existed during the marriage. We can aid you in obtaining fair spousal support, in order to avoid a financial crisis after a divorce.
- Timesharing and Child Custody – We know that you care about your children more than anything in the world. Let us help you establish living arrangements that are fair for both parents, and as least disruptive as possible for your kids.
- Protection of Assets – Don’t let a divorce leave you empty-handed. We can help you protect assets that you acquired before or during a marriage, including retirement accounts, businesses, investments, and real estate.
The Orlando divorce lawyers know that separations involve more than just legal considerations. When pursuing a divorce, we can help you with the financial, emotional, and life changes you will experience. We aim to guide you through the process, and help you reach your desired litigation needs. With collaboration and mediation in combination with traditional litigation, you can obtain the results you want, with discretion and ease.
We emphasize creative, innovative techniques of which other lawyers may not be aware. Whether children are involved or not, Amy Goodblatt and Tatiana Leo have the experience and resources to help you and your family throughout the process. The Orlando divorce lawyers will collaborate with therapists, financial planners, and more to provide the most positive experience possible. Don’t let a divorce leave you in financial or emotional distress. Goodblatt · Leo can help you gain the security and confidence that you need to carry out your divorce.
Contact Our Experienced Orlando Divorce Lawyers Today
Call today to schedule your consultation with an experienced Orlando divorce lawyer, call (407) 228-7007 or fill out the online form. Our firm proudly represents clients throughout Central Florida to include Orange County, Seminole County, Lake County, and Osceola County.